Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Emerging Spring









/Cardigan- H&M, Lace top- Thrifted, Jeans- American Eagle, Necklace- Ebay, Bracelet- Texas Souvenir, Rings- Aeropostale, Boots- Payless/ 

I had originally planned to post pictures of "snow" outfit pictures from a freak snowstorm last week in my area. However technological *ahem* problems have arisen- rendering me unable to open up those lovely photos. I'll be sure to ask my techie dad for some help later, but for now, I thought I'd put up some pictures I took today. 

It's beautiful today. 

Beautiful. 

The sun's on my face, the wind is softly blowing, the sun is out... 

Is this... Could this be...

that elusive little season we like to call spring? 

Hope it's beautiful where you all are!

Lily

PS- Enjoy a picture of my little sister making fun of me for my silly posing. 


2 comments: