Friday, March 8, 2013

Red, a world about to dawn-- black, the night that ends at last...




/Sweater- Charlotte Russe, Black Skirt- H&M, Necklace- Ebay, Band ring- Aeropostale, Spiral Ring- DIY, Wooden beads bracelet- China, Pink and Red Bangles/ 

The musical theater geek in me giggles at my title- but digression aside: here I am again, making another post! Yay for consistency! I wore this to school yesterday and took some snaps yesterday when I got back (even attempting to work my dad's ol' DSLR- even though I can profess to be no photographer!). 

I have to say that I really love this sweater- this maroon/darkish red has really been a favorite color of mine this past season and I'm always a fun of polka dots. 

Also- forgive the blurs from that last picture. Thanks to my bad picture-taking, I had blurs a plenty, and for some odd reason, I find myself rather fond of the image. So I put them up as well :) 

Enjoy your day,
Lily






1 comment: